Fat Loss - The Point of Diminishing Returns Could it be possible to do so much cardio for 6 pack abs you reach a point of diminishing returns?
Sadly, the solution is yes. If you have experienced or around health groups for any timeframe, you'll see both women and men alike doing minute after minute, hour after hour of cardio for days as well as months at a stretch within their quest to burn off fat and get six pack abs. The point of which the benefits begin decreasing with each additional minute of cardio is a thin line and many variables determine whether you're making progress or actually expending additional energy with little or no return. If you feel like you've hit a wall in the fat loss division, don't ramp your cardio efforts up until you're sure these 5 variables are in check:
Fat Diminisher Review
1. Check Your Nutrition at the Door - many individuals think eating less equals weighing less and looking better. It's only partly true. Chances are that you will have to consume less to lose surplus weight, but then dramatically decreasing your food consumption while simultaneously increasing your energy expenditure is a recipe for disaster if your goal is a flat sexy belly.
2. Frequency of Weight Training - When you're attempting to achieve 6 pack abs, weight training is all but essential. Before you adjust your cardio, make sure you're training with weights at minimum 3 days each week. In the event that you're only training 1-2 times per week, you may only have to increase the frequency 1-2 days to kick your fat loss into a higher gear.
3. Sleeping Patterns - Are you getting sleep that is enough? To ensure your cortisol levels don't jump sky high and kill your efforts at the gym, make sure you're getting at the very least 7-8 hours of sleep at night.
4. Drink More Water - Water isn't a fat loss supplement, but if you are not getting enough, it can "hide" your weight loss progress. Drinking a good amount of water will regulate the quantity of water your body retains in its muscle tissue, organs, and fat cells. The greater amount of water you drink the greater it will be flushed out of your system preventing a "smoke display" leaving you to believe you aren't weight that is losing.
5. view Your Alcohol Consumption - It's true, you can reduce weight and nevertheless are drinking alcoholic beverages, but it can wreak havoc on your mental state. Liquor consumption causes dehydration, so you may possibly retain more water than usual the days that are following a night of consuming. It usually takes 2-3 times for the effects to subside. When you're drinking frequently, take to cutting straight back a bit. Into your overall nutrition program to minimize its effects if you don't want to give it up all together, integrate it.